30 Days or Less to Virtual Assistant Success
If you’re finding a way to make money remotely and help out small business entrepreneurs, the 30 Days or Less to Virtual Assistant Success of Gina Horkey is a course that will teach you how. It’s not difficult at all–in fact, it’s 30 days of easy steps that can change your life forever!
Gina Horkey wants everyone to know that even if you have a steady job, creative and ambitious people like her can build their own freelance writing business from scratch in six months. Those who empower themselves through hard work and determination can use this virtual assistant course and start earning money from home.
Gina was always a writer at heart, so when she started freelancing after college, her first job as an assistant led to another and then the next. She soon developed 30 Days or Less Virtual Assistant Success which has been well-received since its release in November 2015. Shortly after that, Gina transitioned version 2 of VA courseware into completed online courses available for purchase year-round.
During that process, she made it two times bigger and put in a video, quizzes, and more. This came from what she learned from the first version. This is how the new online, self-paced, interactive VA course was created.
Every year, Gina Horkey and her team go through the course adding in new content and streamlining existing content to teach students exactly what they need to know.
What’s Included in the Course?
The 30 Days or Less course is currently offering the following:
- Thirteen self-paced modules containing 50+ lessons and over 145 minutes of video are in the package.
- After each module, you’ll get a checklist and quiz to make sure you’ve retained the information.
- This course includes many templates that will get your new business started.
- Access to a private FB group where you can participate and ask questions of other aspiring VAs.
- If you don’t like your course, you can get a FULL refund within seven days.
The Course and Course Support
Gina Horkey’s course is bursting with value. You won’t find the structure overwhelming, and you’ll be able to easily see how each lesson ties in logically together so that as a student of Gina’s class, you can learn about setting up your VA business step by step from start to finish!
There’s a Facebook group you can join. This group will help you with live webinars, questions and answers with experts, and encouragement.
The best part is that requests for help come in very regularly from prospects, so you may snag a client before a proposal is even sent.
Pros and Cons
- This is an online course that you can do at your own pace.
- Using the course is easy. You can do it anytime and anywhere.
- No prior experience is needed to be a virtual assistant.
- It has lots of information arranged in a logical way.
- This course teaches about skills needed to work with VA’s and how to do the VA work.
- This will help you build your VA business. You will read about the topics, and then there will be things that you need to do, so it’s like you are doing work to build your own business.
- The explanations of the tools and standards for the role in this job are very specific.
- The course provides an option of a career that is flexible around the needs of your family.
- It gives you a choice to work full-time or part-time.
- You can start a small business and expand it in your spare time.
- As a virtual assistant, the services you can provide are limitless – only limited by your own restrictions.
- This does not cost much money to start.
- Access to the VA Leads Community in which you can look for gigs; there is a free trial period available when you purchase the course.
- The course itself does not come with a transcription of the videos, but it is primarily text-based.
- The course really emphasizes using Google tools, making it necessary for people who don’t like working online with these particular tools to find other options.
- Self-paced courses are hard for people who get distracted easily.
How Much Does it Cost?
This course is now part of the Fully Booked VA program. You can learn to be a VA ninja that everyone wants to hire. One of the most promising aspects of this program is that it provides you with potential clients looking for your skills (they teach you how to identify them).
You could also check out their $19 mini-course, Jump Start Your Virtual Assistant Business, to see if it is suitable for you.
Your investment for this virtual assistant course is $547 down, and monthly payments of $199 for three months or pay in full for a total cost of $1,194.
You’ll learn all about:
- Gina’s start as a VA
- How to be successful with the course
- Getting into the right mindset (very important!)
- Building your VA foundation
- What a VA is, and more.
- Launching your VA Business
- Sourcing Clients
- All About Pitching
- Interviewing and getting hired
- Making Money as a VA
- Your VA online presence
- Building Effective Relationships
- Skill Deep Dives (updates coming soon!)
- Exploring VA Niches
- Putting it all together
Who is 30 Days or Less to Virtual Assistant Success For?
This course is perfect for new VAs, be they stay-at-home moms or dads, retired people, travelers with a flexible schedule who need work from anywhere, and control their own hours. It’s helpful for those just getting started in the VA world without achieving desired results.
With this online course, you can start your own web-based virtual assistant business and have a steady workflow within just one month or two.
This flexible career choice is perfect for moms and dads who are looking to work from home. VA work can be done on your schedule to decide how many hours you want to put in a day or week. As long as the type of jobs available align with what interests you, there will not be any problem meeting clients’ needs.
If a client needs short deadlines or lots of contacts, they may not be the best fit for you. But that’s the beauty of being your boss–you only accept work in your skillset and improve you as an entrepreneur.
This review goes on to say that this course is for those who have been working as a VA but are starting to feel overwhelmed with the work they take on. It’s also good for people looking to make more money, increase their profits and grow their businesses by becoming a VA assistant-in-training.
Gina Horkey has 30 years of experience in the VA profession, and her course is designed to assist you in getting started on your own successful business. You’ll learn everything from creating an online presence for yourself to managing your time.