AIG Retirement is committed to providing its clients with the best possible retirement experience. AIG Retirement understands that each client has different needs, and they do everything in their power to make sure they are met. AIG’s personalized approach provides solutions for every stage of your life, whether you’re just starting out or nearing the end. AIG Retirement will help you find your way into retirement!
Table of Contents
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a multinational insurance company with a presence in more than 100 countries and territories. Through one of any insurer’s most comprehensive worldwide property-casualty networks, AIG companies provide commercial, institutional, and individual clients with a comprehensive range of risk management services.
AIG companies also provide life insurance and retirement services in the United States. The AIG common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
AIG Retirement Services
AIG Life & Retirement is a wealth management company that provides life insurance, retirement savings, investment solutions, and lifetime income options to individuals in need. The company is organized into four operational segments: Individual Retirement, AIG Retirement Services, Life Insurance, and Institutional Markets. It has established market dominance in a number of the industries it serves across many of the markets it participates in.
AIG Life & Retirement is made up of many different AIG member insurance companies, including The United States Life Insurance Company in the City of New York, American General Life Insurance Company (Houston, TX), and The Variable Annuity Life Insurance Company (VALIC), Houston, TX. AIG Capital Services, Inc., a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), distributes securities products. Life and retirement insurance is available through AIG Life & Retirement. For additional information about AIG Life & Retirement, go to lifeandretirement.aig.com.
About AIG Life & Retirement
AIG Retirement Services, founded in 1955, is a retirement services provider that serves more than one million people in public K-12, higher education, healthcare, government, and other not-for-profit organizations. They’re here to assist you in achieving the future you want.
At AIG Retirement Services, they have an unwavering dedication to assisting you in Envisioning MORE when it comes to planning for the future. When you work with AIG, you’ll notice how much better things are thanks to them:
- Powerful technology partnered with trusted advisors
- A more personal experience
- Smart utilization of data analytics to enhance plan health
Many of them have been working together for decades, supporting individuals in preparing for and achieving the retirement they desire.
Why Should I Choose AIG Retirement Services?
We all desire a bright and prosperous future. What AIG Retirement Services is all about is assisting individuals in reaching their objectives. Assisting people to achieve their goals is what AIG Retirement Services is all about. It’s called the FutureFIT® – which stands for Freedom—individually Tailored. The FutureFIT is all about you owning your future and how you want to live it. You can enjoy life however you like.
They’ve helped millions of people plan for the future and save money, which is crucial. And they can assist you with this. They’ll tackle the major roadblocks that prevent individuals from accumulating funds. They’ll remove the layers of jargon that mislead and deter those who wish to create a better future for themselves. They’ll point you in the path of simple, realistic actions that will help you live the life you desire.
They’ve also got some expertise in all of this. In fact, they have a lot of expertise. They’ve been in the business since 1955 and can assist you with any difficulties you’re having now or will have in the future.
A customizable planning tool that you can use yourself or collaborate with your financial advisor on. Try it out for yourself online, or talk to your money adviser about it.
You can do a lot with just a few clicks:
- Define your long-term objectives based on your own priorities.
- Instantly assess the consequences of various choices on your retirement savings.
- Investigate and alter your savings plan.
- Find out if you’re saving enough for the future you desire.
Map your goals
- Identify your goals: You may set up as many goals as you like. You can also input your own objectives and expenditures.
- Customize your needs: You may fully customize your objectives and expenditures.
- See if you’re on track: Adjust your spending to make ends meet and stay on schedule for retirement.
Get enrolled in your plan
Are you ready to begin? It’s simple with online enrollment or with the assistance of a financial advisor.
What are the benefits of enrolling?
- Complimentary personalized financial guidance –Create a strategy for attaining your short-term financial objectives, as well as long-term goals.
- Easy account access – To monitor your progress and make adjustments, simply log in to your account on the website or app on any device.
- Pretax contributions – Your salary is reduced by every dollar you save before taxes, which means lower income taxes right now.
- Tax-deferred earnings – You’ll pay no taxes on your profits until you take out the money in retirement, when your tax group may be lower than it is now.
- Compounding earnings – The sooner you begin saving, the longer you have to benefit from compounding interest.
Connect with a Financial Professional
They provide the tools to meet with you virtually through phone, FaceTime, or Webex once you’ve been enrolled.
To learn more about who your financial expert is and schedule a virtual session, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account. If you haven’t yet set up an online account, do so now.
- Scroll to the bottom of your Overview page to see your financial professional’s information after you’ve logged in.
- To book a virtual meeting, contact your financial professional directly.
Leverage our Financial Professional-led Option for Added Guidance
If you want a hands-on approach, they can provide a Retirement Pathfinder experience led by our financial experts. They’re here to:
- Solve retirement savings questions.
- Help you create a robust strategy.
- Address shortfalls and savings gaps.
- Provide retirement income guidance.
AIG Retirement is a great company because they offer such well-rounded coverage. You might be wondering if the time is right to retire with them or whether you should consider other options. To make a knowledgeable decision on your retirement plans, it pays to understand what makes AIG retirement different from other providers.