Last Updated on November 14, 2023 by Ben
Julie Sweet, an American businesswoman, knows a thing or two about the highest levels of power. She has consistently appeared on Forbes and Fortune lists of the world’s most powerful women.
Accenture, a professional services organization specializing in consulting and IT services, recruited Julie Sweet as general counsel in 2010. Five years later, she was named CEO of the company’s North American division.
Accenture named her CEO of the entire group in 2019. Sweet is the first female CEO in the company’s history and is a Global 500 corporation. After her elevation, Sweet was named “one of the most powerful women in corporate America” by the New York Times. One of Sweet’s key objectives as CEO is workplace diversity and gender equality.
From 2016 through 2019, Julie Sweet was a member of Fortune’s “Most Powerful Women” list, and in 2021, Forbes called her the ninth most powerful woman in the world on its yearly list.
Considering Accenture’s extraordinary performance under Sweet’s leadership, many have wondered what the business executive’s net worth is for years. As a result, Sophisticated Investor attempted to address the question, “How much is Julie Sweet’s net worth?” We’ve created a profile of Sweet using all publicly available data and an estimate of her Fortune.
However, remember that these statistics are only estimates and may not accurately reflect Sweet’s net worth; however, they are most likely within a reasonable range.
What is Julie Sweet’s Net Worth?
According to research, Julie Sweet has an estimated net worth of $75 million USD. Of course, this estimate is based on publicly accessible evaluations to a range we believe will fall inside.
Julie Sweet Biography
Julie Sweet was born in 1966 in Tustin, California. She graduated from Claremont McKenna College (CMC) with an undergraduate degree and Columbia University with a law degree. Sweet previously worked as a partner at the prestigious New York law firm Cravath, Swaine & Moore.
Sweet is a member of the World Economic Forum’s Board of Trustees, the Business Roundtable’s Board of Directors, and the board chair of Catalyst, a global non-profit.
As previously stated, Sweet has appeared on multiple Fortune and Forbes lists of the world’s most powerful women over the last several years. Julie Sweet was ranked #10 on Forbes’ list of the world’s most powerful women.
How Did Julie Sweet Build Her Wealth?
The majority of Julie Sweet’s income originates from Accenture’s success and expansion under her leadership. Sweet received a total remuneration of $23,085,391 in 2021, according to Accenture proxy papers submitted.
The Fortune Global 500 corporation is one of the world’s most successful professional services companies, with revenue exceeding $50 billion last year.
How is Julie Sweet’s Net Worth Calculated?
Julie Sweet’s net worth is calculated by subtracting her assets from her liabilities. Sweet is the CEO of a Fortune Global 500 company. Furthermore, she is regarded as one of the most powerful women in business.
However, it should be emphasized that the $75 million number is an estimate and may not accurately reflect her net worth.
Who Else Invests Like Julie Sweet?
Not all investors are the same. Check out these investor profiles to compare investors like
- MacKenzie Scott
- Nick Woodman
- Steve Tisch
- Jamie Siminoff
- Kevin O’Leary
- Daymond Garfield John
- Anne Wojcicki
Want to Invest Like Julie Sweet?
Having a net worth comparable to Julie Sweet’s is ambitious, possibly unachievable, aim for the average investor. You may begin investing in non-correlated alternative investments for portfolio diversification.
You can start by forming a self-directed IRA, which will allow you to design a portfolio that will grow tax-free or tax-deferred. As a result, you can invest in a number of high-yielding asset classes that are not available to standard brokerage account holders. Read our Precious Metals IRA reviews to learn more about how to generate long-term tax-free riches.
Pros and Cons of Julie Sweet Net Worth
- She is an established business woman with a substantial net worth via strategic investments, hard work, and determination.
- Because of her financial understanding, she has been able to make wise judgments that have resulted in a good return on investment.
- She has inspired many women to pursue their financial ambitions by offering counsel and encouragement.
- As a successful entrepreneur, she inspires other entrepreneurs seeking to establish wealth and financial independence.
- Her work ethic and dedication to achievement show the value of persistence and hard effort in reaching one’s goals.
- The amount of money Julie Sweet possesses can be scary for folks just starting their career or company endeavor.
- Criticism from others who believe she is unduly wealthy may cause her to feel guilty about her money or fearful of making additional investments owing to potential retribution from others.
- Her enormous riches may cause others to envy her achievement, which may cause conflict between herself and those around her if not well controlled.
- Her financial decisions may be driven solely by profit rather than any other variables, such as social responsibility or environmental concerns, that could inform her decision-making process, potentially undermining public trust in her judgment.
Final Thought – Julie Sweet Net Worth
Julie Sweet’s accomplishment, with a net worth of more than $20 million, exemplifies the value of hard work, dedication, and strategic planning. She is a prime example of how anyone can achieve the life they have always desired if they are prepared to put in the time and effort.